Thursday, December 6, 2012

Nashville!


In a week (only 7 sleeps, people!) we are going on a little winter vacation that will end up in none other than NASHVILLE. Nashville's been #1 on my list of Must-Visit places ever since I arrived in the US, and now the lovely American has made it happen. I am beyond excited.

I've been watching the ABC show named for the city recently and I love it. Scandal, sex, politics and country music - it's the perfect storm for a TV show, in my view. (More on pop culture in my next post.) 

So between watching this truly excellent show, getting very excited for our vacation, and wanting to educate myself a bit, I have been inspired to use the blog to  look at one Nashville artist every weekday until we leave. By my reckoning that should come out as a sort of Top 5 Nashville artists. I love country music, but I'm very definitely still learning it, so any suggestions will be most welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment