Saturday, September 8, 2012

Feist is coming to Mexico!

You guys! Feist is coming to Mexico!

One of my favourite parts of Mexico City is colonia Roma, which is full of sickeningly hipster tiny little bars like this and this where the staff is beautiful, the drinks cool, and the music excellent. I've noticed a recent trend towards Feist, in particular, in many of these places, and recently commented that it's as though every hipster bar in Mexico just discovered that's she's awesome and is playing her on loop. And playing her old stuff, too, which is refreshing.

I am totally ok with this.

I love her.

And now she is coming to Mexico to play, which might just be one of the most wonderful combinations of things ever. It's only been a few months since I saw her, but seeing her in Mexico would be a new and excellent kind of treat.

And that, my friends, is what a win looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment